I hope we've not all forgotten about MTN Quick WinD? MTN Quick WinD has been in existence for a very long time now. I remember those days when I tried it with about 3 Mtn sum cards but still I was not eligible but some of my friends were. That is the major disadvantage about this Mtn offer. Most people are not always eligible. But there are quite a number of people who are currently enjoying this offer.

About The MTN Quick WinD
The MTN Quick WinD offers you 500MB of data for just N100 valid for 7 days. But as I said earlier, the major disadvantage of this offer is that, it's SIM selective.

Apart from that downside, it's a very affordable offer, and it is an official data plan from MTN to some few eligible subscribers.


HOW TO ACTIVATE THE MTN QUICK WinD

>> Recharge your MTN line with N100

>> Then dial this code *446*11*4*7*5#

>> You will receive a confirmation message within some few seconds showing if you are eligible or not.

HOW TO CHECK MTN QUICK WIND BALANCE?

Dial *559# or *559*2#

Post a Comment

 
Top