It had actually been a long while since I last subscribed to all these Goodybag plans and while trying to do so yesterday to subscribe for the WhatsApp monthly plan, I was shocked with what I saw. As usual, I felt okay its the normal #60 for 50mb and that recharging N100 will be more than enough for it. But actually, it wasnt.

These Goodybag social bundles have really been helping us alot especially when we do not feel like subscribing for normal data plans. I'm sorry to inform you that MTN has drastically increased the price. This price increment has affected all Goodybag plans, such as the WhatsApp bundle, Facebook bundle, 2go bundle etc. It's like this recession of a thing is really hitting MTN. Few weeks ago they started charging for using share and sell and now this. Anyways let's check out the new prices

• Daily is now #25 naira,
• The new Weekly price is now #60 naira
• Monthly mtn Goodybag price is now
#150 naira

Post a Comment

 
Top