I don't know if this was a general thing or it just came as a little free gift from them(lol) though the difference is just so damn little. 

Last night I opted to subscribe for the MTN Night Plan cos I wanted to make use of it to do some small reading and research online instead of wasting my normal data.

Normally the MTN Night Plan is actually for N25 and lasts from 12am to 4am. To my surprise, I sent NIGHT to 131 with my balance being N150, as expected my balance should remain N125 but what I saw remaining was N128 and I began to have the feeling that maybe they'd reduced their charge for the night plan.



Was this charge a general free one or was I the only one that benefitted from the free N3. Normally MTN have been doing me strong thing by deducting my money anyhow, maybe they're trying to win back my heart

Post a Comment

 
Top